Holiday Home on the Côte d'Azur
Cinq Saisons is a spacious holiday home in the south of France and close to the French Riviera.
It is set in half an acre with peaceful, wooded surroundings with stunning views. The rooms and garden with swimming pool are south facing and overlook the Gorge du Loup.
Sleeps up to 10
The villa has five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The layout with three bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs (interconnecting) makes it suitable for two families.
Broadband internet is available. The holiday villa is available to rent throughout the year.
The French Riviera
The coast is only a 30 minute drive. There are pleasant walks along the coast of Cap D'Antibes or Theoule and beach restaurants where you can have lunch and watch the children play on the sand.
Nice is a popular day out with the port, antique and flower markets, restaurants, museums, art galleries and shops.
Cinq Saisons is about:
- 2km from the pretty mediaeval village of Tourrettes sur Loup
- 8km from Vence and St. Paul de Vence
- 15km from Grasse
- a 30 minute drive to Cagnes sur Mere on the coast
- 45 minutes from the Cannes Film Festival
- 1 hour from the Monaco Grand Prix
- 40 minutes from Nice Airport